- A Special Gift: Great daytime friend, bedtime buddy, and travel companion. My Little Lamb gives joy and comfort to children, reduces anxiety, and helps them sleep better
- Soft and Huggable: Cute and cuddly plush made of high-quality hypoallergenic polyester material. Suitable for ages 3+
- Lovely Size: It is 8.3”x 7.1”x 5.7”, perfect for little hands to hold
- Quality Time: Listen to God’s timeless truth. Good for all ages, from young children to adults
- Audio Content: The Book of John, Ephesians, Philippians and 79 Selected Psalms in the World English Bible Translation (WEB), 4 songs and 10 OT stories.
- Fun & User-friendly: Press buttons on your Little Lamb’s nose and feet to turn on/off and navigate audio
- Environmental-friendly: Long-lasting lithium battery rechargeable via a normal micro-USB cable (cable included)
- Easy Cleaning: Audio player/battery pack is removable so your Little Lamb can be washed. Good for hand wash and machine wash
- Durable: The integrated wires and buttons are sturdy and waterproof
- Quality Service: 24 hours online customer service. For any inquiry, please contact us. We will always be here to help you and do our best to make you happy.
Included: Micro-USB cable to recharge your little lamb
***My Little Lamb meets the toy safety standards of ASTM F963 (American Society for Testing and Materials)***
Instructions on how to turn on/off and navigate:
- To turn the audio on/off: Long press the button above the lamb’s nose
- To pause: Short press the on/off button
- To change from one file to the next one: Press the front left foot
- To change from one file to the previous one: Press the front right foot
- To change from one folder to the next one: Press the rear left foot
- To change from one folder to the previous one: Press the rear right foot
- To increase the volume: Long press one of the front feet
- To decrease the volume: Long press one of the rear feet
- Auto shutdown after 30 minutes
Psalm 4:8 says, “In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.” In addition to helping children sleep, listening to the Bible regularly stores it up in their hearts, so that when they are older, they will not depart from it. Psalm 119:11; Proverbs 22:6.